An outreach volunteer uses their communication or organisational skills to help tell the CodeYourFuture story and run events, to bring in new students, volunteers and corporate partners into our fun, inclusive community.
The Outreach team will share responsibilities for the following;
- Posting on social media
- Taking photos or organising photography
- Organising events and welcoming guests
- Contacting partners - NGOs, hiring companies, etc.
- Creating or organising content creation - photos, blogs, video, etc.
- Connecting with companies for fundraising or sponsorship
- Finding partnerships for final projects
- Seek out potential employment opportunities for students
You don’t have to be a professional content creator - just organised and pro-active - we’ll provide necessary training.
The following roles require an ongoing commitment of 2 - 3 hours a week
- Social Media posting and analysis
- Running events
- Partner outreach for employment opportunities, etc.
The following roles are occasionally required in a one-off capacity
- Illustrators & Artists