Voluntary Job Vacancy
The Product Manager is responsible for one of our products, driving the strategy of it considering the user's and organisation's needs and goals.
This role could be part of the Final Projects team or part of a Product Team responsible for building features that support the day-to-day processes of CYF.
The commitment for Final Projects is 2-4 hours during the week plus all day Saturday. It is a 5-week long commitment.
For the Product Team the commitment is 10 hours per week for at least 6 months. (it could be a bit more if there is no Scrum Master in your team)
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager (at least 1 year in the role) who will work very closely with the Product Team and the stakeholders to build a roadmap focused on the business goals and user needs.
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Manage the product roadmap and translate product strategy into requirements
- Conduct research to identify customer needs and market gaps
- Provide vision, direction and clear priority to the Agile development team
- Define epics, user stories and prototypes with support of the Scrum team and Business
- Ensure the team always has adequate amount of tasks ready in the backlog for each sprint
- Monitor and report on users’ reactions after launching
- Create support and training documents for internal and external users
- Performing quality assurance controls on products