Quality Assurance roles will be part of an Agile Scrum Team working on ensuring the product features are delivered with quality to the users and organisation.
This role is part of a Product Team responsible for building features that support the day-to-day processes of CYF.
The ideal commitment is of 5 hours per week for at least 3 months, which includes the weekly meetings. This is so you and Code Your Future get the most out of the experience.
We are looking for Junior or experienced QAs who will be part of a Scrum Team, doing the manual or automated test of features, bugs and tech debt issues that will deliver the roadmap. The teamwork has a collaborative, committed and fun approach.
- Being part of the Product Team and using these key skills daily: team player mindset, self-accountability, pro-actively communicating, working with an agile mindset and being open to asking questions
- Actively participating in the Agile/Scrum ceremonies
- Ensure functional requirements are clear from the beginning
- Identify non-functional requirements
- Write test cases
- Raise necessary bugs
- Work closely with the developers to test and ensure the story has quality until the release
- Coaching the team on quality
- Creating documentation around quality
- Creating or improving existing QA processes selecting the right tools to accomplish your mission to improve quality
- Building the automated feature testing is a differential