Intro to Digital Course
- Provide a tech foundation in the world of programming through the development of HTML and CSS skills.
- Improve applicant’s self-learning skills as well as the ability to work and research problems online.
- Provide exposure to online tools and remote collaboration.
- Offer introduction of opportunities within the software development and the tech industry.
- Understand the level of interest and capabilities of participants in programming.
- Offer education paths into programming
- Exposure to role models from disadvantaged backgrounds.
- Guide participant’s ability to work individually and in teams.
- Analyse participant’s ability to take ownership of small digital projects.
Most importantly, completion of the Intro To Digital course is mandatory before a trainee can be considered for the Fundamentals Course.