Social Media Guide
For access to the relevant social media channels, ask your local coordinators.
Things to keep in mind when writing a post:
- If you are promoting an event, always include the date and time + location (if physical)
- Please check that you use the correct tracking link based on where you will post the content
- If you need a new/particular tracking link, you can ask @Roberta or create one yourself using https://ga-dev-tools.appspot.com/campaign-url-builder/ (but please then make sure you add that to the Social Media Calendar)
How to use an image
- We often use Canva to create annotated images/banners that we publish on social media
- Ask @Roberta or your Country coordinator for our Canva log-in details
- Make sure your image has the correct dimensions to be published properly on social media
Please share feedback or ideas in the cyf-ambassadors Slack channel.