This role is only part of the Product Teams responsible for building features that support the day-to-day processes of CYF.
The expected commitment is 5 hours per week for at least 3 months. This is so you and Code Your Future get the most out of the experience.
We are looking for an experienced Scrum Master (at least 1 year in the role) or someone with experience in the tech world who wants to transition into this role, to support the Product Team to facilitate Agile sessions, keep communication effective and focus on delivering value efficiently.
- Work closely with the Product Owner to maintain the team's backlog according to priority
- Ensure the team understands the project’s goal and user story requirements
- Raise if the development team requires further clarification on scope and user stories
- Coaching the development team in self-organisation
- Plan and communicate releases that should happen at least once every two weeks
- Helping to remove obstacles to the team’s progress
- Organising and facilitating Agile processes and Scrum events as needed
- Sprint Planning (acceptance of stories, estimation, sprint goal, communication)
- Daily Scrum (i.e. Slack update)
- Backlog Refinement (organise and facilitate the sessions to review acceptance criteria and create Gherkin scenarios)
- Sprint Demo (organise and support team to be ready)
- Sprint Retrospective (run sessions every two weeks, ensure actions are reviewed and assigned to team members)
Last modified 1mo ago