UI/UX Designer will be part of an Agile Scrum Team working on ensuring the product features are following the UI/UX best practices and aligned with the organisation branding.
This role could be part of the Final Projects team or part of a Product Team responsible for building features that support the day to day processes of CYF.
The expected commitment for Final Projects is 5 hours per week for 5 weeks long. If possible, also join Saturday's meeting, especially in the beginning.
For Product Team the ideal commitment is 5 hours per week for at least 3 months. This includes weekly meetings. This is so you and Code Your Future get the most out of the experience.
We are looking for junior or experienced UI/UX Designers who will be part of a Scrum Team, creating the necessary artefacts to support the developers and testers when building and testing the features, bugs and tech debt issues. The teamwork has a collaborative, committed and fun approach.
- Being part of the Product Team and using these key skills daily: team player mindset, self-accountability, pro-actively communicating, work with an agile mindset and open to asking questions
- Actively participating in the Agile/Scrum ceremonies
- Developing simple UI for the applications
- Providing support on answering UX issues
- Advising on how to better design an application to our teams
- Work closely with the developers to ensure the best implementation is done