Developers that will be part of an Agile Scrum Team working on front-end and back-end development to deliver value to the users and organisation.
This role is part of a Product Team responsible for building features that support the day to day processes of CYF.
The expected commitment is of 20 hours per week for Jr Developers and 10 hours for experienced developers, for at least 3 months. This is so you and Code Your Future get the most out of the experience.
We are looking for Junior or experienced Developers who will be part of a Scrum Team, working on features, bugs and tech debt issues that will deliver the roadmap. The teamwork has a collaborative, committed and fun approach.
- Being part of the Product Team and using these key skills daily: team player mindset, self-accountability, pro-actively communicating, working with an agile mindset and being open to asking questions
- Actively participating in the Agile/Scrum ceremonies
- Understanding requirements and mapping them to technical implementation solutions
- Developing front and back-end functionalities using software development best practices
- Back End: Express, NodeJS
- Database: SQL OR MongoDB
- RESTful Services & API
- CircleCI, Git, AWS
- Building the code and respective automated testing for the feature
- Owning the story you worked on until the release, supporting the testers and even testing it yourself
- Supporting the team with pair programming whenever possible
- Doing thorough code reviews to speed up delivery