When you're on our main Slack workspace, you should make sure you're in the right channels and invited to access relevant tools for volunteering!
- All the channels associated with your city
- #scotland channel
- #scot-class-5-volunteers channel
- #scotland-class-5 channel
- @scotlandmentors user list
- City mentors group, so that you can review PRs and collaborate on the syllabus:
Please let us know either on Slack or through your cities contact information if you have not been added to any of the above.
All events that are not specific to any city
- Please contact your city coordinator
After a month or two of volunteering, you can consider taking on more responsibility.
We have general volunteer - folks who join and do occasional tasks.
And volunteer leaders - folks who start to take on organisation of volunteer tasks.
Our organisation needs both types of volunteers. If you are interested in becoming a volunteer leader - contact your programme manager and find out more/register here: https://codeyourfuture.io/leadership/