Product Owner (Final Projects)
Product Owner are the main contacts for Final Projects teams to get guidance, answer questions and support with prioritisation of the tasks.
It is a role that needs to be able to attend a weekly/bi-weekly meeting with our teams but should consider daily availability since questions could come up at any time and could block the delivery.
The Product Owner must be knowledgeable about the product that is being built, and understand the user's needs as well as the organisation's strategy. This role must have the authority to make decisions and support the team daily.
- Be available via e-mails, chats or phone to answer questions within a 0.5-1 working days.
- Responsible for unblocking the team with making necessary decisions
- Be able to attend a weekly/bi-weekly meeting with our teams.
- Be in a position to advise the prioritisation of features in the project.
- e.g. Should we prioritise Feature A or Feature B?
- e.g. We should remove Feature B because it's no longer needed.
- Have realistic expectations of what our trainees can build in the time given to them
- It would be very helpful if you could join our internal instant messaging tool (Slack) to speak to our trainees more regularly.