Once you have attended your first onboarding session, you should receive an invitation to a Slack workspace for new volunteers (also where new Applicants are).
During your first training session, you will learn about the first volunteering tasks at CodeYourFuture.
To do a task, click the Lighting bolt button in the Fellowship Slack channel. You will receive a link in your Slack Direct messages from the Slackbot with the instructions.
If you don't receive an invitation to Slack within 48 hours of your training session, please email us at email@example.com.
Your first general tasks at CodeYourFuture:
1. Attend a class within 2 weeks of the training session
2. Sign the CYF Volunteer Agreement
3. Attend a workshop or study group from any city (COMING SOON).
4. Make 3 successful NGOs calls from any city (you are welcome to call more)
5. Make 5 successful applicant calls for any city (you are welcome to call more)
6. Meet two students from a currently running class in any city
You can meet them the class, in a coffee break (advertised via Slack) or in the general Slack channel in the workspace you first join.
Once you have completed these tasks - consider yourself awesome - and an inducted volunteer of CodeYourFuture.
Let us know you have completed the tasks via the Workflow (lighting button). We will invite you to join your teams and onto your next stage of volunteering!